The Underground Scribe
A Seed in Good Soil~~Matthew 13:8
Foretaste
When I smile at what I create, and I think, "This is good," I give thanks that it's only a shadow of the beauty He has made.
How much more beautiful the beauty of what God creates?
How much homier the home we have with Him?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reason
S ome Christians argue against celebrating Christmas. He wasn't born this time of year, they say; or He never suggested, much less comma...
Encouraging Yourself in the Lord
W e all welcome encouragement, especially when things aren't going well. But when things really, really aren't going well, or maybe...
Prayer for a New Year
F ather, our slates for 2026 may not be as blank as this. Then again, they may. It's lovely to think of a whole new year with "no...
No comments:
Post a Comment